Transparency…that’s the primary concept by which I work. I won’t overwhelm you with a bunch of technical jargon or overly slick marketing language. I want you to know what it is I’m doing, and how I’m doing it. I’ll give you honest recommendations based on my many years of website production experience.
I’ll interview you about what your goals for your new web presence, and then prepare a well-thought-out proposal for your project. No surprises halfway through, unless you surprise me.
For website packages, I charge a flat package price rather than by the hour. Why? Because sometimes I work quickly and other times I’m a bit slow. And I’m definitely a perfectionist, doing my best to make sure everything is at its best.
Packages and other offerings
I offer two flavors of WordPress packages, Custom and Value, as well as additional hourly services. Learn more at What a concept! Websites.
All WordPress package features, specs, and details
Your website will include a bunch of basics I feel every site should have. Here’s a list of the great stuff that goes into every web presence I create, whether Value or Custom:
- A “look and feel” that fits your business and your personality
- A responsive site that looks as good on your computer as it does on your phone or tablet
- An integrated blog that you control; it can be the focus of your site, or used as a secondary feature
- Analytics setup and installation so you can view site statistics and track your traffic
- Importation of your existing WordPress blog into your new one*
- Full W3C compliance, as well as other best-practice principles
- Tutorials to help you get the most out of your site
- Browser testing for currently supported browsers, including mobile device browsers
- Quality control testing to make sure everything works as it should
- Complete installation to your web host server so you don’t have to touch a thing
Whatever package you choose, here’s the gist: you’ll get a clean, usable web design that turns heads, standards-compliant coding built for smooth operation, and a perfectly personalized look and feel.
*Importation of blog content from other blogging systems is an often an entirely different story. Let’s talk about where you’re coming from and where you want to go.